Amplified Study Bible is a unique app which enables you to read the Bible on the go on your smartphone or tablet, even when you are not connected to the Internet.
This is the perfect app for you! With an intuitive and easy-to-use interface, it gives you the chance to read or listen the Holy Bible on your phone.
The app offers the Amplified Bible, the best study Bible enriched with Matthew Henry’s well-known biblical commentaries. Enjoy hundreds of notes, commentaries and explanations of verses that will help you to better understand the Scriptures.
New features of the app:
– Audio Bible: read and hear the Bible at the same time
– It is FREE
– Offline use (No Internet required)
– Easy access to all Chapters of the Holy Bible
– Select and bookmark verses and create a list of favorites
– Add your own notes
– Share verses with friends and family via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
– The app remembers where you last stopped reading
– Easy-to-use keyword research tool
– Increase and decrease the font size of the text
– Switch to night mode and the display is much easier on the eyes
– Portable and easy to use! Take the word of God with you everywhere
Matthew Henry was a renowned minister and pastor born in Gales, United Kingdom. In 1708, he wrote his famous work, Exposition of the Old and New Testaments, a complete verse-by-verse guide to study the Word.
Enjoy all his work downloading this useful app.
Start learning now, choose a book and read:
The Old Testament is composed of 39 books:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Esther, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books:
Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians,Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.