Welcome to the best app to read and listen to the Holy word: Revised Standard Version (RSV), the popular English translation of the Bible based in the American Standard Version (ASV)
If you want to read the Bible, you will be pleased with our new app: an audio app to read or listen to the Bible on your smart phone or tablet.
Download it now and learn the Holy Word, even without Internet connection.
Enjoy the new features of RSV app:
– Free app for android smart phones or tablets
– Complete Bible with the Old and the New Testament
– Audio Bible App (Hear and read the Bible)
– Offline app (the Bible can be read when you have no network connection)
– Select and bookmark your favorite verses
– Create a list of favorites
– Share them with your friends on social networks
– Add your own notes to verses
– Night mode function to minimize the stress of your eyes so you can enjoy your bible reading
– Adjust the size of the text for a comfortable reading
The Revised Standard Version (RSV) is a modern and accurate English translation of the Bible, published in different stages: The New Testament in 1946 and the New Testament in 1952. In 1957, the deuterocanonical books were added to the RSV.
Later, the RSV served as the basis for two revisions: New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) of 1989, and the English Standard Version (ESV) of 2001.
Rejoice in the Word of God every day, study and hear the message from God on your phone.
List of books of the Bible:
The Old Testament is composed of 46 books:
Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy, Joshua, Judges, Ruth, 1 Samuel, 2 Samuel, 1 Kings, 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, 2 Chronicles, Ezra, Nehemiah, Tobit, Judith, Esther, 1 Maccabees, 2 Maccabees, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Wisdom, Sirach, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Lamentations, Baruch, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Amos, Obadiah, Jonah, Micah, Nahum, Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai, Zechariah, Malachi.
The New Testament is composed of 27 books: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Acts, Romans, Corinthians 1 and 2, Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians, Colossians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon, Hebrews, James, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, 1 John, 2 John, 3 John, Jude, Revelation.